If you are interested in enrolling your child in Children’s House Montessori School, please follow the steps below:
- Call to make an appointment to tour the school. During the tour, you will become acquainted with our program, and observe the children at work in their environment.
- Fill out an application. A $50 nonrefundable Application Fee will place your child’s name in the waiting pool.
- After the receipt of your application, and if space is available, we will schedule a time for your child to visit the classroom. If there is no space for your child at that time, we will place him/her in the waiting pool. As soon as there is a space for your child, we will call to schedule a visit.
- After your child’s visit, if you think Children’s House Montessori School is the right place for your child, you will be given a contract, an enrollment packet, and a start date will be discussed.
- Return the contract, signed by both parents, and other required paperwork, along with a non-refundable enrollment fee of $250 (click here for fees) to hold your child’s place in the classroom. Your child will be ready to start on the agreed date.