If you are interested in enrolling your child in Children’s House Montessori School, please follow the steps below:
- Call or email to make an appointment to tour the school. During the tour, you will become acquainted with our program, and observe the children at work in their environment.
- Fill out an application. A $50 nonrefundable Application Fee will place your child’s name in the waiting pool.
- After the receipt of your application, and if space is available, we will schedule a time for your child to visit the classroom. If there is no space for your child at that time, we will place him/her in the waiting pool. As soon as there is a space for your child, we will call to schedule a visit.
- After your child’s visit, if you think Children’s House Montessori School is the right place for your child, you will be given a contract, an enrollment packet, and a start date will be discussed.
- Return the contract, signed by both parents, and other required paperwork, along with a non-refundable enrollment fee of $250 (click here for fees) to hold your child’s place in the classroom. Your child will be ready to start on the agreed date.
For additional questions or to schedule your tour, please call us at 704-481-6678 or use the email form below.Follow Us on Social Media: